Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finished!

Ashley has been a hard worker lately. Her new paint and towel racks turned her boring bathroom into an elegant escape. Can't you just hear the DIY narrative? All this because of a new faucet for Christmas. I guess I'll have to be smarter about my presents from now on.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make it sound like because you got me the sink, I began to spend a ton of money on the remodel! Excuse me but I think that it was just your idea of a warped Christmas present to try and make me do physical work! As I remember you gave it too me, I was really excited and then you dropped the bomb that we would remodel my bathroom! Since when has any physical work EVER included me??? Someone is taking his prenup way too seriously.

CAVE said...

That was funny. See you when you get home.

Leanne said...

It looks awesome - good job guys.

Leanne said...

I suppose you will need a new blog page now for your new vehicle?