The biggest news is that I just started a new job (at my current work place) so I am now (again) working full-time. I start at the crack of dawn and luckily still get home pretty early to spend time with my little girl. So far the new tasks have been very exciting and I love the new responsibilities that I have so here's to hoping that it continues to go well!
Sunday Cole and I celebrated our anniversary. We keep talking about how it hasn't seemed like it has been two years, but I think that is due to the fact that we have done so much within that time. Considering we picked up and moved away right after we got married, Cole started his career job, we bought a house, got a baby puppy, bought a new(er) truck, I started my career job, and now we are going to get another new(er) car!!! Yikes! Commitments! The reason I mention my new(er) car is because for our anniversary he took me to Medford and we saw Mamma Mia! AWESOME!!! Then he took me to a car dealer and I got to drive my wonderful car! I've really wanted this car, since Mini's don't do well in the snow, but I had never been in a 2005 Rav4 because they are a different model than the new ones. Anyway, I finally got to be in one and drive it and I want it even more. So now we have until November to find the EXACT one that I want because I don't want to settle since this is dream car #2 and I want to be happy with it for many more years to come...and maybe "pimp" it out a little bit. I use that term loosely because I really just want to puppy perfect it, which I don't think has anything to do with making it pimp.
Next we have another exciting thing to show you, a new family picture! TA DA!
So pretty! Cole's mom took it when we were camping and then made it even better for us so that I could blow it up and put it above our bed.Also, I just received my blinds for the sunroom in the mail and Cole helped me to put them up. Here is the before picture:
1 comment:
How are those doors coming along?
Post a Comment