Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Energizer Monkey

I drove up to our house on Monday in my awesome new car...and I was so twitterpatted with my little bubble car that I didn't even notice this...


It took until I got into the driveway to notice why my yard seemed to be a mess...Cole decided to cut down the devil pine tree out front. If you remember from previous posts concerning him using the Jeep to pull out devil's spawn bushes, you will know that prickly plants and I do not go together well...and that I always win the throw down match. Being on his destroying high, he also decided to have it out with some remodeling left over doors...


When the bubble is not available, my little girl has to make do with her next favorite vehicle...since her FAVORITE one is dearly departed...don't ask, we're still not ready to talk about it...sniff sniff. (hey mommy, do you see my two new palms in the background??? Pretty!)


I leave you with my little girl studying. I've never known being a homeschool teacher is so hard. Not only do Caesar and I have to train her, but we also have to train Cole on becoming Pack Leader #2, instead of Pack Mate.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

My son and the chainsaw massacre!