Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Finally!!!

All the weddings are over! I just got back from one of the greatest weddings I have been to this weekend. My friend Scott married an amazing girl Jessica and while they were standing up doing their vows she put her head on his shoulder and all I could think was what a perfect fit they were.

This...along with the fact that her flower girls had fairy wings, they walked out to beat boxing, and came into the reception on Heelys, made for a fantastic wedding. They also smashed cake in each others face, which just goes to show you that they were having a great time.
Anyway, I stayed with my friend Ashley and her little baby yellow lab Gunner, so while I missed my baby, little Gunner was an absolute treat. Follow that up with seeing my family and spending Saturday enjoying the sunshine with my sister-in-law Devon, it was a great time. After another wedding for our friends Matt and Ashley Saturday night...wow, I have never had potato salad that incredible...I drove myself home and viewed a beautiful lightning storm over Klamath Lake and arrived home just in time to fall into bed and cuddle with my two loves at midnight.

I guess those two had a good time without me as I received photos of them playing at the lake. This is my little girl's collection of rocks that she "fishes" out of the lake and brings to shore.

No comments: